[linux-elitists] Info on SCO Lawsuit

Jonathan Corbet corbet-elite@lwn.net
Wed May 28 07:57:36 PDT 2003

>   I'm having a hard time keeping up to date on the whole SCO v IBM
> lawsuit. Wouldn't anyone happen to know of a webpage that lists all that
> archives all the developments in the lawsuit?

We don't have a page as such, but searching for "SCO" on LWN gives a
reasonable, time-sorted list of articles.  Similar results can probably be
had on Linux Today or NewsForge.

I'm still trying to figure out what to make of today's developments.  SCO
now says that the suit isn't about patents or copyrights, it's a simple
breach of contract action.  How that fits in with the 1500 FUD letters is
not all that clear to me.

jon