[linux-elitists] "Microsoft to license Unix code"

billy@damaged-world.net billy@damaged-world.net
Tue May 20 22:46:32 PDT 2003

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 08:18:09AM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> (Technology journalism would be a much better field if reporters got
> into the habit of insisting on patent numbers the same way as they
> insist on spelling people's names right.  But I digress.)

Journalism as a whole would be a lot better if reporters, editors and
publishers got into the habit of writing stories that bore more than a
passing resemblence to the truth. Why should technology journalism be
any different that science, medical, or political journalism?

(Do they get the sports right? I mean aside from the scores etc.)

--
"d00d! When the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY thinks their privacy invasion
has bad publicity repercussions, you might want to think twice about