[linux-elitists] Linux wi-fi in New York

Doc Searls doc@searls.com
Tue May 20 17:19:46 PDT 2003

I'm heading to New York this weekend, in pursuit of a Linux Journal
story on Linux and wireless in New York. I've heard interesting
stuff, and want to see it first hand, talk to folks, and (very
important) take pictures. Any leads you can give me, privately or
here, are appreciated. I'll be discreet about Secret Stuff, whatever
it might be.

Timeframe: Saturday-Tuesday.

Also wouldn't mind a hand from a local hacker getting Linux loaded
back onto the (formerly) Lindows laptop. I've got a nice 200mw
802.11b card in there that I'd like to use while I'm there. It's a
non-critical issue, but it would be cool if we could make it happen.

Thanks,

Doc