[linux-elitists] "Microsoft to license Unix code"

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Mon May 19 08:39:27 PDT 2003

<quote who="Jeff Kinz">

> > ... or are they just covering their arses?
>
> And funding SCO's lawsuit indirectly without being publicly involved
> themselves.

Yes, it's interesting and fun conjecture, which is coming up on every geeky
mailing list on the planet right now, but is there anything to it beyond
fireside conspiracy stories?

Topical does not necessarily equal conspiracy, especially when there's
little evidence suggesting so.

- Jeff

    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL