[linux-elitists] Point of order

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sat May 17 07:22:25 PDT 2003

Posting on the subject of the 2000 US Presidential election after
today, Saturday May 17, 2003, will be a violation of List Policy.

There are plenty of other places to discuss this topic, and we're
starting to lose interesting lurkers.

It seems like every forum with members from the US had to have its
2000 election thread, we've had ours, and it's over.

If you want to use your .sig to mention this issue, or include a
a _brief_ mention of it in an otherwise substantial, informative,
correct, well-written, original, and on-topic post, that's fine.
I don't want to get thrown off other lists for comparing somebody
to Vidkun Quisling or Kim Philby when WWII and the Cold War are
off-topic there.  But a brief "ObElite" in an otherwise off-topic
post won't do.

--
Don Marti                  Even if we don't get DMCA reform, loudly
http://zgp.org/~dmarti     demanding DMCA reform is going to get the