[linux-elitists] [mds@hsmds2.prnewswire.com: SCO Suspends Distribution of Linux Pending Intellectual Property...]

Ben Woodard woodard@redhat.com
Thu May 15 18:54:05 PDT 2003

Anybody who knows how to get hold of Rick or Diedra quickly e.g. phone
please give me a call so that we can get all of this worked out.

Also if you are willing or interested in going please give me a call
831-252-2816

So far:
Karsten Self - can't
Don Marti - out of town
Chris DiBona - parents visiting
Larry Augistin - left message
Gumby - sent email
Jeremy Allison - got work conflicts

Any other suggestions guys? Knowing that we need to pull this together
in the next little bit.

-ben