[linux-elitists] [mds@hsmds2.prnewswire.com: SCO Suspends Distribution of Linux Pending Intellectual Property...]

Ben Woodard woodard@redhat.com
Thu May 15 12:20:57 PDT 2003

If someone _REALLY_ wants to go and is willing to split the cost of the
avgas which will be around $240 for the trip then I'd be willing to fly
them out to the closest airport which is in Ogden, UT. The trip would
take about 4-4.5 hrs each way and so we'd have to leave either really
early from an airport outside of the Bay area i.e. 3 am. to avoid the
fog or we'd have to leave this evening.

If the meeting is something like 2 hrs. We could be back in the bay area
by 4pm on Fri.

Don, do you want the scoop?
-ben