[linux-elitists] quotes from the leaders

Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Thu May 15 08:57:28 PDT 2003

On Thursday 15 May 2003 08:33, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> What an odd bunch of quotes. None of them seem to be damning except for the
> first one (which is contextually suspect). They could have got some real
> pearlers if they'd wanted to.

Well, they've got some pretty damning quotes here:

http://www.sco.com/scosource/quotes_from_complaint.html

Whether these our in/out of context or not is really not realevant.

To quote Ricky Ricardo, I would say "Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!".

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.