[linux-elitists] [mds@hsmds2.prnewswire.com: SCO Suspends Distribution of Linux Pending Intellectual Property...]

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu May 15 06:55:43 PDT 2003

begin Michael Still quotation of Thu, May 15, 2003 at 05:18:25PM +1000:

> I have in my collection:
>  - OpenLinux 2.3 (c) 2000 Caldera
>  - OpenLinux Server 3.1.1 (c) 2002 Caldera
>
> Both have a notation on the CD saying "source code at caldera.com", the
> URLs in question being:
>
>  - www.calderasystems.com/eserver
> and
>  - www.caldera.com/support/docs/openlinux

Do you remember the dates that you received the CDs, and did you
receive them directly from a Caldera employee?

Does the second CD contain any other markings?  It's important
to unambiguously identify it.  I think it's best to work from the
latest CD possible.

--
Don Marti                  Even if we don't get DMCA reform, loudly
http://zgp.org/~dmarti     demanding DMCA reform is going to get the