[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu May 15 05:31:04 PDT 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 12:16:12AM -0400, Modus Operandi said:

>   Conservatives and Liberals, Democrats and Republicans, even Greens and
>   Libertarians should be outraged at what happened in Florida. If you

We are.  What we object to is the liberal insistance that we should be
MORE outraged by it than by what happened in Illinois.  The difference
is, Florida is spending a truckload of money to fix the problem.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any