[linux-elitists] [mds@hsmds2.prnewswire.com: SCO Suspends Distribution of Linux Pending Intellectual Property...]

Michael Still mikal@stillhq.com
Thu May 15 00:11:12 PDT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> on Thu, May 15, 2003 at 01:25:52AM -0500, Ed Carp (erc@pobox.com) wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 May 2003, Karsten M. Self wrote:
>
> Answering an off-list comment -- I'm aware that the list of IBM
> developers is likely incomplete.  That was what it says:  the result of
> a few minutes with grep, sort, uniq, and vim.  It refuted a comment
> elsewhere that there were only three or four IBM developers.  It also
> illustrates that the accounting is going to require more than five
> minutes' work.

Just to back that up, some time ago when I was chatting with an LTC
manager in my home town he commented that they had "hundreds of people"
[1] working on the kernel world wide.

Mikal

PS: Any inaccuracy in the quote is my fault for being senile...

--

Michael Still (mikal@stillhq.com) | Stage 1: Steal underpants
http://www.stillhq.com            | Stage 2: ????