Correction WRT KQED site design (was Re: [linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed May 14 21:52:07 PDT 2003

on Wed, May 14, 2003 at 04:46:55PM -0700, Nick Moffitt (nick@zork.net) wrote:
> begin  Karsten M. Self  quotation:
> > I'll also note that I wouldn't care nearly so much if I didn't feel
> > KQED was an excellent community resource, and if I wasn't very
> > pleasantly amazed to find them beating me to the punch with Palast
> > by nine months.
>
> 	What does KQED do that can't be replaced easily by KALW and
> KPFA?

Reach beyond the outer Sunset and/or the Nimitz, depending.

Sheer wattage ain't a bad thing.  KQED tends more toward balance.  I
listen to KALW occasionally.  Seldom KPFA.

Peace.

    "Charming man," he said. "I wish I had a daughter so I could forbid
    her to marry one ..."
    -- HHGTG