[linux-elitists] mailman, bogofilter, and exim

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed May 14 18:49:55 PDT 2003

I have updated the mailman bogofilter-and-discard script to play
properly in the circumstance where mutt does a tagged-pipe.  Basically
I ignored the fact that mutt constructs an mbox out of all the tagged
messages and pipes that mbox as a whole into the command given.

While I was updating the script to handle this, I figured I ought to
have my hand at making it work for python 2.x where x < 2.  Thus I
ditched the email module in favor of mimetools and multifile.

The resulting script is a lot less pretty, but I'll probably clean it
up over time.  Or not.  It currently prints out subject lines before
it does the processing, so you get some small measure of progress on a
large tagged job.

    http://zork.net/~nick/spamman.py

--

end