Correction WRT KQED site design (was Re: [linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be)

George Georgalis georgw@galis.org
Wed May 14 18:06:23 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 05:35:28PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
>begin  Ben Woodard  quotation:
>> > 	What does KQED do that can't be replaced easily by KALW and
>> > KPFA?
>>
>> Reach most of the way down to Santa Cruz.
>
>	What, you don't have the Internet in Santa Cruz?

on the topic of radio, don't miss http://wbgo.org

mostly jazz (hot), plus blues in the afternoons. historical
station broadcasting the NYC area.

send them $5, they now have fund drives every 3 months, sigh.

btw -- any clues why my realplayer has no audio? tried esd and oss.
otherwise sound works fine (debian, stable)...

// George

--
GEORGE GEORGALIS, System Admin/Architect    cell: 646-331-2027
Security Services, Web, Mail,            mailto:george@galis.org