[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Wed May 14 05:39:35 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 10:46:12PM -0700, Nick Moffitt said:

> 	You know, I really wish that this discussion had ANYTHING to
> do with Manuals, Fucking or otherwise.

Yes, when anybody responds to your or another liberal's little political
jabs, you always wish the other side wouldn't discuss politics.  There's
no need to point it out, Nick, we know.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any