[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue May 13 22:59:01 PDT 2003

Quoting billy@damaged-world.net (billy@damaged-world.net):

> So you're saying that it's a problem to prevent people who are
> constitutionally ineligible to vote from voting?

The Florida secretary of state's actual directive to the aformentioned
private firm was to provide to county officials a list of "_potentially_
ineligible voters" (emphasis added), which it then passed on to county
registrars with orders to remove them.

That list included at least one citizen listed as ineligible on grounds
of having committed a felony in 2007.

Incompetence, you say?  Looks a whole lot more like enemy action, to me.
Say, maybe there's a good use for Guantanemo Bay, after all.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                                     Age, baro, fac ut gaudeam.