[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

billy@damaged-world.net billy@damaged-world.net
Tue May 13 21:41:28 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 08:41:21AM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Shawn McMahon (smcmahon@eiv.com):
> > You can't eject every state where that happened, so you'll just focus on
> > the one the mainstream press fed you.  Cool.
> Despite the efforts of the Daley family, in the last two decades no
> state has had even orders of magnitudes as big a problem with electoral
> corruption as our Very Own lowland banana republic -- nor one as
> consistently and lopsidedly aimed at disenfranchising one particular
> group of voters (who happen to be predominantly in one particular
> party).
> So, yes, we'll eject that one state, and then I'll do the happy dance
> for the entire next month.
> Alternatively, one well-aimed tsunami would probably do the trick quite
> nicely.

	Oh, you're talking about California?

--
"Sure, nine out of ten people would want a Harley if you asked them,
but then again, nine of ten people don't know shit about bikes."