[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Ben Finney bignose@zip.com.au
Tue May 13 20:21:31 PDT 2003

On Mon, 12 May 2003, Rick Moen wrote:
> Have probably mentioned it before, but:  http://linuxmafia.com/palmos/
> Funky BBS-style directory tree of all known free-software PalmOS
> applications, locally hosted including all matching source tarballs.
>
> If you know of any I missed, please advise.

An alternative directory of free software for PalmOS:

  <http://www.palmopensource.com/>

--
 \         "I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate |
  `\   revolver. And since he's so busy, you'd probably have to run up |