[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue May 13 09:46:22 PDT 2003

Quoting Ed Carp (erc@pobox.com):

> Well, since i live in Florida at the moment, I might have something to say
> about that!

Well, the tsunami could fix that.

> But I still don't understand your objections!

Happily, I can live with that.

> Blck voters weren't disenfranchised in the 2000 election...

I appreciate a professional comedian like yourself making time to visit
our humble mailing list.  Thanks!

--
Cheers,                                         kill -9 them all.
Rick Moen                                       Let init sort it out.