[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue May 13 08:41:21 PDT 2003

Quoting Shawn McMahon (smcmahon@eiv.com):

> You can't eject every state where that happened, so you'll just focus on
> the one the mainstream press fed you.  Cool.

Despite the efforts of the Daley family, in the last two decades no
state has had even orders of magnitudes as big a problem with electoral
corruption as our Very Own lowland banana republic -- nor one as
consistently and lopsidedly aimed at disenfranchising one particular
group of voters (who happen to be predominantly in one particular
party).

So, yes, we'll eject that one state, and then I'll do the happy dance
for the entire next month.

Alternatively, one well-aimed tsunami would probably do the trick quite
nicely.

--
Cheers,           find / -user your -name base -print | xargs chown us:us
Rick Moen