[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue May 13 08:09:03 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 08:02:56AM -0700, Rick Moen said:

> We're going to eject a state that illegally tells many black voters that
> they can't vote because they're mysteriously missing from the voting
> rolls, where many more were delayed at suddenly introduced police
> roadblocks so they couldn't get to the polls, and that's basically been
> notorious for electoral corruption since God was a teenager?  Cool.

You can't eject every state where that happened, so you'll just focus on
the one the mainstream press fed you.  Cool.

Or did you mean Illinois?

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any