[linux-elitists] Handheld computer - as free as can be

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue May 13 05:28:49 PDT 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 07:00:54AM +0100, Karsten M. Self said:

> we had a democratically elected president.  Why leave?  ;-)

Clinton had a lower percentage of the popular vote than Bush.  He won
the electoral college, just like Bush.  The only reason you guys keep
trotting this crap out is because it happened to you, not for you, this
time.  Get over it.  If you don't like how the Constitution specifies
our Presidents are elected, work to change it.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any