[linux-elitists] RFC-cognizant

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue May 6 15:57:25 PDT 2003

begin Nick Moffitt quotation of Tue, May 06, 2003 at 02:37:59PM -0700:

> Someone on another list recently asked for the list of e-mail
> aliases/addresses that are required to avoid being labeled
> rfc-ignorant.  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2142.txt seems to be a
> clearing house for addresses listed in prior RFCs.

If you maintain software, RFPolicy 2.0, a protocol for modified
full disclosure, recommends the following addresses for reports of
security-related bugs:

 security-alert
 secure
 security
 support
 info

http://www.wiretrip.net/rfp/policy.html

--
Don Marti                  Even if we don't get DMCA reform, loudly
http://zgp.org/~dmarti     demanding DMCA reform is going to get the