[linux-elitists] quote of the day

Peter Whysall peter@whysall.net
Sat May 3 02:13:03 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 21:14, Don Marti wrote:
> Quote of the Day:
>
> "We're finding...cases where there is line-by-line code in the Linux
> kernel that is matching up to our UnixWare code."
>
> Darl McBride
> Chief Executive
> SCO Group
> http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-999371.html
>

> I bet I could find that too.
>
> find /usr/src/linux/ -name *.c | xargs grep "University of California"

Alternatively, imagine the embarrassment when the matching code in
question turns out to have been filtched from Linux...

"No, not THAT code, THIS code. This is what the evil communist pinko
Linux dogs have stolen. That other code was free, right?"

P.

--
Peter Whysall <peter@whysall.net>
The IWETHEY Project : http://z.iwethey.org/forums