[linux-elitists] Our little side project... Just Linux Hardware (dot com)

billy@damaged-world.net billy@damaged-world.net
Wed Mar 26 18:02:01 PST 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 10:48:42AM -0500, Michael Bacarella wrote:
> This seems like a barrier to sale to me, so I thought about attacking the
> problem by building a site that only lists well supported
> Linux hardware, and provides links to purchasing it via
> affiliates.

I'd be happy to find a PCI modem that works well with VGETTY.

--
Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits
is, of course, in a state of sin.