[linux-elitists] Reading about the SCO stupidity on Slashdot..

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Fri Mar 14 04:31:57 PST 2003

    AL> Linux's rapid maturity--for example, growing up to
    AL> work on large multiprocessor servers--is evidence of the
    AL> presence of Unix intellectual property, the SCO suit said. "It
    AL> is not possible for Linux to rapidly reach Unix performance
    AL> standards for complete enterprise functionality without the
    AL> misappropriation of Unix code, methods or concepts to achieve
    AL> such performance, and coordination by a larger developer, such
    AL> as IBM," the suit said.

So, their point is that the Linux kernel is SO SPECTACULAR at MP that
it couldn't have happened without ripping off Unix? And therefore give
me one billion dollars please?

HAW HAW HAW! What a laugh! And a grievous miscalculation, also. I
mean, it doesn't take a genius to realize that Linux is just TOO GOOD
to be of human origin. Anyone who's anyone knows that the s00per
s3rkits of the Linux kernel come -directly- from alien technology
recovered by the nascent National Security Administration from the
flying-saucer crash site in Roswell, New Mexico!

If I was Linus Torvalds, I'd be worried about when the ZETA RETICULANS
come back with some MULTI-TENTACLED SPACE LAWYERS to GET THEIR
RIGHTFUL DUE. No NSA Linux is gonna cover his ass then, boy-o!

~Mr. Bad