[linux-elitists] Re: My first look at BitKeeper. (fwd)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat Mar 15 19:37:56 PST 2003

Quoting Greg KH (greg@kroah.com):

> I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound glib in my response.  It's just that
> I've gotten quite tired over the _years_ in people going over the whole
> bk issue.  The constant flame wars on lkml about bk are getting to me, I
> must be getting cranky in my old age :)

No criticism intended, Greg.  I can only imagine what it must be like to
have to wade through all that crossfire, continually.

> Thanks for keeping this summary.  It's a very good resource.

I'm seriously flattered!  You're most welcome.

--
Cheers,              "The front line of defense against such sophisticated
Rick Moen            viruses is a continually evolving computer operating