[linux-elitists] Streaming Video solution for Linux

Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Mon Mar 10 00:21:02 PST 2003

On Sunday 09 March 2003 23:53, Rick Moen wrote:
> I've been collecting information on streaming video _servers_ for Linux.
> I haven't experimented with any of them, nor collected much in the way
> of client software details, but here y'are:
>
> http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/video-streaming-servers

Thanks Rick, I'll check into these tomorrow and see what I can match up in
the way of client software.

Another to add to that list could be the stuff at http://www.theora.org/, I
need to check into that tomorrow also. It's a video codec which ogg is
involved. I'm not sure about server/client or what is actually available yet,
I need to research that a bit more.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.