[linux-elitists] Streaming Video solution for Linux

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 9 23:53:18 PST 2003

Quoting Alan DuBoff (aland@SoftOrchestra.com):

> I have a need for streaming video on Linux. I need the server to run on Linux
> as well as having a client that is available on Linux.

I've been collecting information on streaming video _servers_ for Linux.
I haven't experimented with any of them, nor collected much in the way
of client software details, but here y'are:

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/linux-info/video-streaming-servers

--
Cheers,               "We're sorry; you have reached an imaginary number.
Rick Moen             Please rotate your 'phone ninety degrees and try again."