[linux-elitists] Reading about the SCO stupidity on Slashdot..

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Fri Mar 7 06:00:35 PST 2003

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:08:19PM -0800, Alan DuBoff said:

> IBM did release some code to the community, but I think it was their code,
> such as the journaling file system code, stuff like that.

SCO will no doubt claim to have invented files.

--
Shawn McMahon           | Imagine people who are just subscribing coming
Episode IV Consulting   | onto this thread and deciding that the entire