[linux-elitists] Shrinkwrap licenses challenged by Ira Rothken

Modus Operandi modus@as220.org
Tue Mar 4 23:34:07 PST 2003

Hey 31337ists,

    Any late-breaking developments on this case?

    I'm one consumer who could use a Windows Refund to help me to afford
    a new Freebox. Is this the best hope we have to challenge current
    shrinkwrap-license practices?

--
| Random  Oedipus | "No one can do to the Disney Corporation what |