[linux-elitists] Help request -- terminology for Caldera FUD tactics

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 30 10:52:09 PDT 2003

on Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 11:22:15AM -0400, Jon Carnes (jonc@nc.rr.com) wrote:
> How about a quote:
> "The great mass of people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than
> to a small one." Adolf Hitler

You're not the first person to point this out to me.  I think it fits.

> On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 01:12, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > I'm trying to find a good word/phrase to describe what Caldera/SCO and
> > its press organs are doing currently regarding GNU/Linux and allegations
> > of copyright infringement.
> >
> > First it was "favor currying publicity stunts"

<...>

Peace.

    Reform three-strikes:  stop jailing nonviolent offenders.
    http://www.amend3strikes.org/