[linux-elitists] Help request -- terminology for Caldera FUDtactics

Justin F. Knotzke shampoo@cam.org
Mon Jun 30 08:51:37 PDT 2003

<quote who="Karsten M. Self">

>    - Argument ad nauseum -- repetition.  The "what if SCO's right" story
>      has been repeated at least three times, and each of those played i
>      in several places.

    I think maybe those who ask this question may be wondering if the OSS
community has a "Plan B". It's fine to be confident but one must not
be arrogant. Its usually at that point where one gets bit in the soft
fleshy parts.

    As to "right about _what_", I would think they are referring
copywrited code in the Kernel.

    J.

--
Justin F. Knotzke