Mailing list Cc:'s (was: [linux-elitists] The breadth of SCO's claims)

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Fri Jun 27 14:32:10 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 14:06, Brian Nelson wrote:
> Aaron Sherman <ajs@ajs.com> writes:

> You should always honor the Mail-Followup-To header if it's set.  That's
> how the user tells you their preference.

Interesting point. I assume that's why my second message defaulted to
going directly to the list, and not kmself, where my first reply
defaulted to both.

It would seem my mailer does do this, though honestly I've had my head
to burried in other things to pay much attention to all of the things
Evolution does.... :(

--
Aaron Sherman <ajs@ajs.com>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith