Mailing list Cc:'s (was: [linux-elitists] The breadth of SCO's claims)

Brian Nelson nelson@bignachos.com
Fri Jun 27 11:06:55 PDT 2003

Aaron Sherman <ajs@ajs.com> writes:

> On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 10:50, Karsten M. Self wrote:
>
> About sending to you+list... sorry. That's what I always do because some
> people sort mail differently based on who it was sent to, and I really
> was responding to YOU. I'll try to remember your preference, though.

You should always honor the Mail-Followup-To header if it's set.  That's
how the user tells you their preference.

--
Poems... always a sign of pretentious inner turmoil.