[linux-elitists] Re: finding similarities in text

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 20 22:00:56 PDT 2003

on Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 10:30:58AM +1000, mbp@sourcefrog.net (mbp@sourcefrog.net) wrote:
> On 21 Jun 2003, Mike Magee <mike.magee@theinquirer.net> wrote:
>
> > Although I still have a 23% share in The Register, under UK company
> > law, I believe this email is misdirected.
>
> Your address is given as the editor link at the bottom of this page.
> If you're no longer the editor perhaps they could change it?
>
>   http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=10061

Er, that's the Inq you're pointing at, Martin.

Last time I ran into Mike, I took his business card, examined it
closely, and said, "But you've misspelled 'The Register'...".

This with Drew and Andrew present.  I *think* Mike took it OK.

The split was pretty heated, a few years back.  There's bits and pieces
of it online.

Peace.

    Ford had another Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the drink which has
    been described as the alcoholic equivalent of a mugging - expensive
    and bad for the head.
    -- HHGTG