[linux-elitists] Linux Consultants Lunch Thurs, June 19th

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu Jun 19 10:24:50 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 08:58:06AM -0700, Marc MERLIN said:

> To each his own, you have more words for "moron" and "ignorant"

Actually, were you more erudite, you might know that those both come to
us from Europe; moron from German, and ignorant from French, albeit
originally from Latin.

> Go eat a Carl's Junior, they make commercials at your level

Carl's Junior sucks; they stole my Hardee's.  Bring back the Monster
Burger, you bastards!

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any