[linux-elitists] Fwd: SCO/Linux MD5 comparison scripts (Inquirer)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 19 07:26:30 PDT 2003

These are the scripts to do a comparison of arbitrary codebases, without
disclosure, using MD5 hashes, and a blocked search with five-line stride
and one line step (each five-line set from one codebase is compared with
each five-line set from the other, less trivial, frequently occuring,
sections).

Warning, csh scripting ahead.

Main code is C.  I haven't run it.

Enhancement suggestions quite appreciated.