[linux-elitists] Linux Consultants Lunch Thurs, June 19th

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu Jun 19 05:58:54 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 02:27:43PM -0700, Marc MERLIN said:

> And FWIW, the American swearing vocabulary is actually very poor.
> See the French swearing sequence in Matrix II for a quick example.

They have more words for "surrender", too.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any