[linux-elitists] Any SCO source licensees present (or known?)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 18 16:36:04 PDT 2003

on Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 12:37:47PM -0400, Shawn McMahon (smcmahon@eiv.com) wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:11:00AM -0700, Don Marti said:
> >
> > Scott McNealy brainlessly threw in with the McBride FUD bandwagon
> > with an ad today in the Mercury News (I have a copy; it looks like
> > this: http://www.sun.com/datacenter/migration/aix/AIX_WSJ.pdf and
>
> I wouldn't call that "brainless".  It's actually pretty smart.  Evil,
> contemptible, and mean, but smart.

Sure.  Just pencil in "SCaldera" at the end of the line.

Sun gets serious subzero class dweeb points here.

Particularly as Caldera/SCO have made clear they're threatening the
entire IT industry.  Must be good crack.

Peace.