[linux-elitists] Any SCO source licensees present (or known?)

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Jun 18 09:59:41 PDT 2003

begin Shawn McMahon quotation of Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 12:37:47PM -0400:

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:11:00AM -0700, Don Marti said:
> >
> > Scott McNealy brainlessly threw in with the McBride FUD bandwagon
> > with an ad today in the Mercury News (I have a copy; it looks like
> > this: http://www.sun.com/datacenter/migration/aix/AIX_WSJ.pdf and
>
> I wouldn't call that "brainless".  It's actually pretty smart.  Evil,
> contemptible, and mean, but smart.

Smart in a kind of pathetic quarter-to-quarter
stupid-80s-Unix-vendor kind of way.  Not smart in an
I-plan-to-be-in-this-industry-in-five-years kind of way.

Google search of the day:
"linux isv"    1160
"solaris isv"  24

KG6INA