[linux-elitists] Any SCO source licensees present (or known?)

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Wed Jun 18 09:37:47 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:11:00AM -0700, Don Marti said:

> Scott McNealy brainlessly threw in with the McBride FUD bandwagon
> with an ad today in the Mercury News (I have a copy; it looks like
> this: http://www.sun.com/datacenter/migration/aix/AIX_WSJ.pdf and

I wouldn't call that "brainless".  It's actually pretty smart.  Evil,
contemptible, and mean, but smart.

BTW, can't confirm this, but rumor around the halls here at FedEx is that
McBride called Fred Smith personally to spread the FUD.  Can anybody
confirm that he's calling CEOs?

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any