[linux-elitists] Re: Any SCO source licensees present (or known?)

Chip Salzenberg chip@pobox.com
Wed Jun 18 09:25:38 PDT 2003

According to Don Marti:
> Scott McNealy brainlessly threw in with the McBride FUD bandwagon
> with an ad today in the Mercury News (I have a copy; it looks like
> this: http://www.sun.com/datacenter/migration/aix/AIX_WSJ.pdf ...)

Oh, $DEITY, that's stupid.

> Now HP is jumping in with its own criticisms of big SPARC boxes:
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=10064

That kind of sniping can't hurt free software much, so who cares?

> I can't wait for some other proprietary Unix vendor to pile on
> with "Yeah, well Itanic SUX0rz!!!!"

Likewise.  Besides, Itanic *does* sux0r.
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>