[linux-elitists] Linux Consultants Lunch Thurs, June 19th

Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Tue Jun 17 23:37:41 PDT 2003

On Tuesday 17 June 2003 19:05, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
> While discussing GNU/Linux do not forget to order masala dosas.  Maybe
> I  can join you  guys if  someone foots  my air-ticket,  I am  good at
> making masala dosas. ;-)

Unfortunately, we don't have a great deal of say as Turmerik is a buffet
style lunch, but we do have an Indian resuraunt that does have Southern style
Indian food in Santa Clara that does have Dosas, Idli, and other Southern
style food, as well as food from the North such as Biryani. For my taste,
Dosa is sometimes a bit greasy, but I'm sure it depends on how it's prepared.
This is about the best Southern style place in Silicon Valley. On Friday
night they have flute and tablas typically.

http://www.pasand.com/

> Free Software  is not   `free masala dosa'

;-) Actually, the Indian resturaunt wasn't my choice, it's just continuing on
as a kinda tradition now...Rich Bodo was the one that started it. One reason
we hold it at Turmerik is that it's close to public transportaion, and some
people utilize that.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.