[linux-elitists] Linux Consultants Lunch Thurs, June 19th

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@asianetonline.net
Tue Jun 17 19:05:24 PDT 2003

Alan DuBoff posts:

>> This Thursday, a  time for Linux Consultants to  gather, eat Indian
                                                                ^^^^^^

While discussing GNU/Linux do not forget to order masala dosas.  Maybe
I  can join you  guys if  someone foots  my air-ticket,  I am  good at
making masala dosas. ;-)

--
ragOO, Freedom of the Air Waves, GNU Radio
The GNU Project  ::    http://www.gnu.org/