[linux-elitists] in-kernel crypto

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 17 16:45:43 PDT 2003

Quoting Greg KH (greg@kroah.com):

> So yes, it is considered "exported".

You appear to have misread (and thus misunderstood) what I wrote.  Here
it is again, this time with highlighting:

It should be noted, however, that the Bureau of Export Administration
has so far not considered code merely put up for public ftp to have been
thereby "exported" to any of that list of proscribed countries and
foreign entities.

Please let me know if that added emphasis doesn't suffice to clarify
my meaning.

--
Cheers,              First they came for the verbs, and I said nothing, for
Rick Moen            verbing weirds language.  Then, they arrival for the nouns