[linux-elitists] SCO triples amount of lawsuit to USD 3 Billion

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 17 11:13:33 PDT 2003

on Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 09:47:35AM -0600, Willy (willy@linuxgazette.com) wrote:
> http://news.com.com/2100-1016_3-1017965.html
>
> My comment for the moment:
> http://worldwatch.linuxgazette.com/article.php?sid=66
>
> This is getting ridiculous. Next we'll have GW invoking Executive Orders
> in the suit.

I'm looking for, and have had inquiries for, the ammended filing for
$3b damages.  Apparently it changes some claims in the initial
complaint.

Electronic, preferably machine-readable (text, PDF text, PS) preferred.
OCR-able format acceptable but deprecated.

Peace.

    We are the unwilling... led by the unqualified... to do the
    unnecessary...  for the ungrateful...
    -- GI in Vietnam, 1970