[linux-elitists] SCO drops its bomb

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Tue Jun 17 07:36:22 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 02:06:46PM -0700, Don Marti said:

> You heard the man.  Destroy it.  Don't forget the backup tapes and
> the original install CDs.  What's the AIX equivalent of fdisk?

Not until they get a preliminary injunction, for which they'd have to
post a cash bond equivalent to the amount of damage IBM will face.  If
SCO had that much money, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Everybody wave bye-bye to the nice proprietary UNIX company; they'll be
their namesake crater RSN.  Don't forget to piss on your DR-OpenDOS
disks before you throw them out.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any