Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sat Jun 14 11:58:17 PDT 2003

begin  Greg KH quotation of Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 05:09:33PM -0800:

> Except we are using nested structs a bit differently by not placing them
> at the first element, but anywhere else.  Then those nested structs are
> passed around, and subsystems cast backwards to the main pointer of
> their "inherited" object.  Quite fun compiler abuse :)

The Society for the Prevention of Struct Abuse just faxed me a
manifesto that (1) asserts that Plan 9 code is much cleaner and
easier to read and (2) that Lucent is changing Plan 9's infamous
license: http://plan9.bell-labs.com/hidden/nntemplate.html

KG6INA