[linux-elitists] If GM made cars like Microsoft...

tom watson tjwatson@switch.com
Thu Jun 12 06:50:09 PDT 2003

Peter Wiersig wrote:

>Tom Duffy wrote:
>

>>And pretty good joysticks and mice, too.  They are a great
>>hardware company.
>>

>I dislike their mice for their monopolistic behavior. The additional
>buttons work all fine in IE, but my Mozilla-converted friends all
>complain to me, that they're not working in Moz.

oh, c'mon, their mice are the shilznick, I own 2 of their wireless
intellimouse the 5 button jobbies, both of which are connected to my
linux boxes. The box at work is dual boot to NT as NT is the company
standard, so when I absolutely have to boot into NT for some strange
reason my intellimouse wont work!  with their own operating system? I
have the revert to a wired logitech....

--
...the basic process is to fling yourself at the nearest planet, and to execute lifesaving procedures when it is apparent you have scant seconds to live if you don't.